Welcome

Welcome to The Tribe.
Your Humble Ruler, Rajah Cheech Beldone, King of the Gypsies.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Assemble THIS

Yeah, well, yesterday was finally the day.




Me and the Ranette hit the first show of the day, I'd reserved the seats 3 days before or we never would have got in.
She's been waiting for this for like two years.
I've been waiting for it, well, depending on how you look at it...

My whole life.



So how was it?




Honestly?



Too much to digest in one sitting, I really feel like I need to see it again before I’ll really know how I feel.

Right now, I’m certainly ready to say it’s the best comic book movie ever made.
That, though, even after the events of the last 5 or 6 years, ain't exactly that tough to achieve.

I have a feeling that it might be way better than just that, to tell you the truth, as it actually should be.

But I'm not really sure I saw everything I need to to fully express an opinion.

I CAN tell you a couple things.

Like without question, not even a sniff of one,

BEST





Fucking



Banner/Hulk




Fucking




EVER.

Also, post-production 3D is fucking ASS on toast, especially when it's the only way you can see the movie on a decent size screen, AND when the house technicians are too lame to configure the display properly.
The fuckin weenies where we saw it had the feckin contrast or something all out of whack so most of the time, everyone looked like




Which was pretty fucking annoying.

Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for the fuckin feedback.
Readers' opinions and feelings are fucking important to me.
No, I'm fucking serious.
Really.